The perfect heist.
Getting in, getting out. The disguises. The smooth-talking and careful bluffs. The stealth, the hacking, and—when the moment requires it—the quick action. And above all, the beautiful plan, so carefully researched and crafted.
Oh, you’re good at it. You and your friends, you do the impossible. It’s never as easy as it seems (not like it ever seems easy), but you pull it off—every time. And you look good doing it. Bond? Ocean? Neo? Yeah, they’re OK. You’re the real deal.
Because you’re not just master thieves. You’re master thieves from the future. And better yet: you’re Liars—a special kind of liar, a kind whose lies come true. When you lie to reality, you change it. A lock someone forgot to check. A guard who looks away at just the right moment, or a getaway car that somehow goes just a little bit faster than it can. If the mission isn’t going right, you change the rules. You take control of reality itself.
And that’s good. Because you aren’t the only liars out there.
A zero-prep roleplaying game of saving the universe by bending reality as you pull off the perfect heist.
Everything You Need in One Box
Stealing Stories for the Devil contains everything you need to play with zero prep: The rules, resources, and game components, all in a handsome box.
- Liars (the primary rulebook)
- The Devil (the GM’s book full of background information, secrets, and the twelve-heist season of games)
- The Stories They Steal (a GM’s reference book filled with resources and information—super handy for running heists on the fly!)
- Twist, Turn, and Mission cards
- Character and reference sheets for the players
- Dozens and dozens of maps, handouts, and other resources