A classic roleplaying game returns. This new retro-apocalyptic edition of Twilight: 2000 goes back to the roots of the franchise with open-world roleplaying in the devastation of World War III. Just like the original 1984 edition, this new game is set in a year 2000 devastated by war now in an alternate timeline where the Soviet Union never collapsed.
Twilight 2000 is a roleplaying game about survival in mankind’s most desperate hour. Yet in this bleak world, there is still hope. In the midst of utter destruction, you can start to build something new. Rally people to your ranks. Stake a claim and protect it. And maybe, if you live long enough, start turning the tide.
This boxed set contains:
- A 152-page Player’s Manual, including rules for character generation, skills, specialties, combat, base building, and travel.
- A 112-page Referee’s Manual, describing a world at war and including 52 ready-to-play encounters and four complete scenario sites.
- A huge 864 x558 mm double-sided full-color travel map.
- 15 engraved custom dice, including ammo dice and a hit location die.
- 16 modular battle maps, designed to create an endless variety of battlefields.
- 108 cardboard tokens for fighters, vehicles, conditions, and more.
- Four battle maps for specific scenario sites.
- 52 encounter cards
- 10 initiative cards
- Five blank character sheets ready to be filled in.